Organisation of Professional Gas Operatives - A voice for Registered Gas Installers and Engineers
As a working gas service engineer I am always amazed at the arbitrary way spares are priced.
Dear OPGO Secretary
Thank you for your email in relation to ‘Equality under the Law’ which has been passed to the CPS Strategy and Policy Directorate.
- Agreed minutes of meeting hosted by Gas Safe Register with OPGO Feb 2012
- Letter published in Registered Gas Engineer
- Reply to Mr Lowe's letter in December 2012 Registered Gas Engineer on removal of right to work without CPA1
- Two teenagers die after being poisoned by carbon monoxide in holiday apartment Northern Ireland
- Two injured in Download festival gas explosion
- Trial of Paul Williamson and Malden Plumbing may be delayed till next February
- OPGO - NEW 'GRASS-ROOTS' GROUP FINDS VOICE ONLINE
- Solicitor warned to expect custodial sentence.
- Annual Carbon Monoxide incident figures fail to identify real risk of low-level exposure to UK population
- Gas fitter denies killing Zoe Anderson